Rules(more like guidelines, really):
1.) You must post these rules.
(I don't, but I will anyway)
2.) Answer the ten questions the person who tagged you made and make up your own 10 questions for the people you tag to answer.
(great, not only do I have to answer stuff, I have to think of my own questions too?)
3.) Choose ten people and put their icons on this journal.
(I don't want to bother ten people)
4.) Go to their pages and inform them that they have been tagged if you want.
(the mention thingy will do that for me, so no)
5.) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
(No, I don't)
6.) No tag-backs.
(what if they got cool questions? You can tag me back, but I'll answer your questions in your comments )
7.) Can't say, no tags.
(I can say no tags, but I won't since I made all the questions already)
8.) Everyone that has been TAGGED must make a journal entry.
(nah, do it only if you want)
1. Wierzysz w miłość od pierwszego wejrzenia?
1. Do you believe in love from first sight?
No, because love is a bit more complicated than "hey, I like how this person looks like"
2. A w zakochanie się w osobie przez internet?
2. How about falling in love over the internet?
3. Gdybyś zauważył(a), że znienawidzonej przez ciebie osobie wypada z kieszeni/torby banknot (10, 20, etc zł) i byś go podniósł.. Co byś zrobił(a)?
3. You noticed that a somebody you hate lost a banknote and you picked it up, what would you do next?
Give it back, obviously, with additional sarcastic comments, but if there's someone I dislike, I would do everything I can to be the better person in this situation.
4. Umiesz grać na jakichś instrumentach?
4. Can you play any instruments?
5. Co wolisz: zgiełk miasta, czy wiejską/górską ciszę?
5. What would you prefer: a loud city or a rural quiet?
I dunno, something in between? if it's too quiet, it means it's too far from any civilization and I'm way too lazy for that.
6. Wolałbyś ferie/wakacje w górach czy nad morzem? A może w mieście, w domu?
6. You prefer spending your holidays in the mountines or by the sea? Or maybe in a city, at home?
I prefer travelling all over the place and seeing things. But if it's a "sit on my butt and do nothing" kinda arrangement, than sea wins.
7. Jakie książki pamiętasz z podstawówki/dzieciństwa?
7. Which books do you remember from your childhood?
Hmm... "Satan from the 7th grade" was fun.
8. Ogarniasz/Kojarzysz/Znasz/Lubisz/Wielbisz Cyberpunk lub steampunk?
8. Do you know/like/love cyberpunk or steampunk?
I know of them and steampunk is quite interesting, if done right. I played some steampunk RPGs but other than that, I really never had a chance to use it for anything useful. As for cyberpunk, again, it looks nice, but I've never even had any chance to play anything in this setting (ok, few video games, but that barely counts)
9. Jaki masz telefon? Android czy Apple? A może starą dobrą Nokię?
9. What kind of mobile phone you have? (simplified translation )
HTC Desire 610 - a big, flat brick with huge display, so I can read things on it.
10. Zakochałeś/łaś się kiedyś w <stroke>nauczycielu </stroke> koledze/koleżance z klasy?
10. Have you ever fell in love with a
No, on both accounts. I found few teachers quite attractive and I never really interacted with girls in my class because I was realllly shy at the time and I was simply afraid to talk to people.
1. If you were a character in a story, what sort of story would you prefer to be in?
2. you have to have one part of your body replaced with cybernetic implant, what would it be and how would it change your life?
3. An older version of you appears in front of you and tells you that something terrible will happen is you continue to pursue your current love interest, what would you do?
4. The weirdest place you spent the night?
5. Zombie apocalypse or post-nuclear wasteland? And why?
6. You can bring one fictional character to this world for 24 hours, who would it be and what would you do?
7. You can send a message to yourself one year into the past, all temporal paradoxes aside, what would it be besides the winning lottery numbers?
8. We have to spend 24 hours locked together in an abandoned building (we have basic provisions to survive) what is your plan?
9. You can have any fictional vehicle (except maybe the TARDIS), what would it be and where would you go with it?
10. You and one of your OCs are stuck on a deserted island. How screwed (take it as you want) are you?
whoever wants to answer
because bothering her is my favorite hobby
because his answers might be funny
who will most likely do it next month
because he's one of the few people who actually comment on my journals
because I know she'll get tagged sooner or later anyway
because I can
because he didn't update any of his deviantart stuff in ages
because I haven't tagged her in a long time
because I know he'll just ignore me anyway and I needed the tenth.