I'll be using a mix of my OCs and ponies from various fanfics/RPGs and alternative words.
The list was randomized for fun
Stolen from OmbrePony
- Pick 10 of your OC in any order. If you don’t have 10 characters use canon.
- Don't look at the questions while picking the characters!
- Link back to the blank.
- Have fun!
PICK YOUR VICTIMS!
1. Elderberry (my OC)
2. Lodestar (Shaleclaw's character for a fanfic he's working on)
3. Amber Drop (my OC)
4. Vanguard Clash (character from the Upheaval fanfiction series)
5. Rain Drop (my OC, NPC for some RP and RPGs)
6. Littlepip (character from fanfic "Fallout Equestria")
7. Pepper (just-agu's OC from her blog)
8. Freckles (just-agu's OC from her blog)
9. Morning Star (my OC, character/NPC from Fallout: Equestria RPG)
10. Blackjack (character from Project Horizons fanfic)
1. How will  Elderberry describe  Littlepip?
Elderberry: "Oh she's an adorable little mare, but all those scars... poor thing... and does she have to look at my rear end so much? I mean, ponies usually pay to do it."
2.  Rain Drop and  Vanguard Clash were locked in a closet together. What does  Blackjack see when he/she found them?
Rain would be bored out of her mind and Vanguard would be irritated... and Blackjack would be disappointed since she’d be expecting something sexy was going on.
3. For whatever reason,  Pepper decides to kiss  Lodestar. How does  Lodestar react?
Lodestar: "Well... Can't say I've experienced that for rescuing someone before." O_o
4.  Lodestar randomly walks in and sees  Morning Star is at least half naked.
Lodestar: "Whoa…” and she backs out of the room... slowly...
5. What is  Amber Drop theme song? Favorite food if  Amber Drop doesn’t have theme song.
Evanescence - Everybody's Fool www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7apWr…
6. And what is  Freckles opinion about  Amber Drop theme song? If  Amber Drop doesn’t have a theme song make  Frackles eats  Amber Drop’s wallet.
Frackles: “It’s so gloomy and mean-sounding, I prefer something more lively and cheerful.”
7.  Rain Drop has a drink in a bar and discovers  Blackjack is a strip dancer.
Oh my... They'd most likely hook up after the show... with a lot of booze.
8. So  Rain Drop was completely drunk and wakes up in bed next to…  Morning Star and  Elderberry?!
RD: “Oh...kay... anypony remembers if I was good? “
Star Jumps out of the bed ready to kill every pony, then gathers her stuff and runs away
Berry writes something down.
RD: “Was it that bad?”
Berry: “Oh don't worry dear, it was wonderful, she's just...well... a psycho. And underage.”
Berry *hands over a piece of paper* “Two ponies for entire night, plus expenses and drinks, that would be 500 bits.”
9. Something exploded and now  Lodestar,  Littlepip and  Freckles are gender bended! How do they react?
Lodestar: *looking between her legs* "How the buck do colts walk with this? This is like a hazard!"
Littlepip: "no! no! nononnonononono" *starts to run around i panic*
Freckles: *looks at herself...* "Ohh..." *looks at herself again* "This looks fun... Hey! Pepper! Look at this!"
10.  Elderberry suddenly feels an urge to chase after unicorns. What do  Amber Drop do to help him/her?
Seeing how Amber is an unicorn herself… that might be interesting to see... then again, She would prefer stallions.
11.  Vanguard Clash is getting married to a rainbow dinosaur. How did it happen? Does  Pepper do anything about it?
She probably offers to organize the reception... although I'd imagine there's a lavender unicorn and an orange earth pony who'd like to have a word with said dinosaur.
12.  Freckles is being chased by evil toys in a locked toy factory with a pen is his/her only weapon. Does he/she survive through the night?
If she could fly up and hide somewhere beyond the reach of those evil toys, then she could probably survive, but in any other case...well... nice knowing ya.
13.  Rain Drop,  Pepper and  Blackjack is having a picnic. Suddenly a giant pink donut falls out from the sky. Which one of them is likely to get hit by it?
Blackjack... but at least it's not a boat
14.  Freckles stole  Littlepip most valuable item (or person). What happen next?
Probably something very heavy falls on her.
15.  Blackjack found a Death Note! Who die?
But it was an accident and she really just wanted to write a journal entry on how she really cares about them, but didn't read the first page.
16.  Elderberry,  Lodestar and  Vanguard Clash are stay in  Morning Star’s house while the house is surrounded by zombies! Wait, what do you mean  Elderberry was bitten by a zombie?
So a prostitute and three experienced warriors are stuck in a house surrounded by zombies... well... it's probably more of a cave or something, since Star doesn't really have a house. Still three experienced warriors and an infected pony with absolutely no combat experience... who's infested. Well, Star would probably shoot her head off without even blinking and the other two wouldn't really care all that much and commence zombie genocide.
17.  Pepper found a time machine. What does he/she do?
I believe that there’s a pretty tragic episode with her parents she might want to correct somehow.
18.  Amber Drop,  Vanguard Clash and  Rain Drop decided to rob a bank. How did it go?
If Amber's planning it and Vanguard agrees to follow the plan (and they'll keep RD sober enough for the job)... it would be a carefully designed and calculated action with three backup plans and in the end nobody would notice that the bank is being robed until it's too late.
19. Oh no!  Freckles was hit by a fire truck! Who (in the list) will be the first one to show up in the hospital?
Her sister, Pepper, obviously.
20. Tag someone? If you don’t do tagging, tell me  Littlepip’s dark secret.
Dark secret... I dunno if it's a secret, but it is dark... she killed a lot of ponies in cold blood.
(10) Blackjack must kill either (9) Morning Star or (3) Amber Drop. If not, all three live in eternal torment. Who dies and what does (5) Rain Drop think about it.
Well, knowing Blackjack she'd suffer mental breakdown and try to exchange herself for them, or shoot herself instead to save them, but assuming she cannot do that... any one of them is equally likely, but out of those two Amber would be the one willing to sacrifice herself... or rather, Star would kill her herself if given the chance.
As for Rain Drop... she would be devastated by this turn of events, especially if Amber is the one who dies. She might want to take revenge on Blackjack and BJ wouldn't probably try to stop her.
(1) Elderberry, (3) Amber Drop, (5) Rain Drop, (7) Pepper; who of the other three would (7) Pepper take on a date and why?
Oh this is a little bit more problematic, since Pepper isn't all that into mares. Well, Elderberry is her emploee, so that's out of the question. Rain Drop is a drunk royal guard drop-out with no class, so that leaves Amber Drop.
If you can think of more things like that, send them my way, this was really fun to do